Thursday, May 5, 2011

22, The Number Of Important Crap To Do

22 Crappy Thing I Want to Do Before I Die:

22. Eat a worm.
21. Go to Alaska, Iceland, Norway and Greenland.
20. Bungy jump.
19. Marry my soul mate.
18. Own 3 cats.
17. Win lotto (even if it's $10).
16. Own my own business.
15. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro.
14. Save someones life.
13. Contribute a column/article to a magazine.
12. Publish a book.
11. Buy a Warhol painting.
10. Be interviewed by John Campbell.
9. Own my own home.
8. Prank call a radio station.
7. Be bought or buy my own diamond ring (excluding engagement ring).
6. Meet Lady Gaga in person.
5. Go back to Antarctica.
4. Clock Fallout 1, 2 and 3.
3. Design and make my own dress.
2. Go to a high school reunion.
1. Get married in a castle.

I picked 22 because it's my birth date and my favorite number!  Does anyone have any lucky numbers?

When I see the time is 10.04 I swear it means the day will be good/lucky. 


No comments:

Post a Comment